What do you need anything else for, anyway? I'm a 'sarcastic little bitch' (apparently), a grammar nazi and I think I reached the end of the internet the other day. I had literally seen everything there is to see. So I guess I better make something new to read...

Tuesday 26 October 2010

The Words are Coming Out All Weird

God bless the internet. Teh interwebz giveth and now it's taketh away. Due to my moronicity, I have fallen out with IG. IG is a guy (who I have never met) that I talk to on MSN. We talk about anything and everything and tbh he is a nice little release from 'real life'.
However, I made a rubbish joke about something I shouldn't have made a joke about at all and, although he hasn't fallen out with me per se, I do feel extremely bad and it's as though things have changed somewhat between us.

*sigh*

Emo: Like goth, but for pussies.

So I will leave you with this question: Does life suck? If you have bad things going on in your life, does that mean it sucks? What if your life is better than someone else's? Does it still suck? Does smiling make things better? DOES LIFE FUCKING SUCK?

Personally, I say no! Life is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment